The Flat Belly Solution, a premiere weight loss plan for women created by Isabel De Los Rios, will help you bring an end to yo-yo dieting. You will discover how to lose belly fat and thigh fat…and keep it off forever.
One of the most discouraging occurrences for women who desperately want to lose weight, is to make a significant drop in pounds, then stall out. The emotional impact of not seeing continual results can manifest itself as a reversal to their former eating habits. They not only regain the weight they previously lost…but EVEN MORE pounds and inches! Motivation dies and it takes a period of several months to Okinawa Flat belly tonic return. Sadly, they will grab at the latest novelty diet, and the cycle will repeat.
Hence, Yo-Yo dieting. Nothing gets accomplished…your weight just goes up and down.
Novelty diets typically show an initial (and significant) drop in pounds the first week, but stall out from there because of several basic reasons:
- They are NOT sensible. There is something “extreme” about some facet of their protocol.
- They are complicated. Extensive portion measuring, macro-nutrient calculating, or journalling can be required.
- They reduce your metabolism.
- They can be expensive if pre-packaged foods or phony supplements are required.
The Flat Belly Solution however, has become a best-seller simply on its own merits. The primary reason it appeals to so many women is because it makes sense, it gets long-term results, and…it is NOT a diet.
Say what? How can it not be a diet?
In her book, Isabel De Los Rios is very clear when she says, “People don’t need another diet book; they need to change their lifestyles. They don’t need to be told how and why to go on a diet; they need to learn how to change their eating habits and their thinking for life.”
Women see the Flat Belly Solution as a sound, and comprehensive blueprint to help them create significant and positive changes in their eating habits that will strengthen their path to a life without fat.
- You will discover how to eat consciously…not mindlessly.
- You will find out why sugar foods and starchy processed foods are the biggest contributors to fat storage.
- You will discover how to determine your individual Metabolism Type and create meal plans to enhance it.