There are several types of fat burners that are available in the market and other health shops today. They are classified based on the following:
- Thyroid regulators – Boosts the efficiency of your thyroid gland. It includes brands such as 2 Shredded, Animal Cuts, Thyrene.
- Carb and starch blockers – Prevents your body from storing carbs from the food you eat. Includes brands such as XLS Medical Carbohydrate Blocker, Meratol, DEcarb, Cblock.
- Fat blockers – These pass through your intestines and pick up fatty substances and prevent their absorption by your body. Includes brands such as XLS Medical Fat Binder, Alli, Xenical, Proactol Plus.
- Thermogenic fat burners – These increase your metabolic rate so you will burn more calories during your workout in the gym. These include Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite, Oxy5001 Mega Thermogenic, Cellucor Super HD.
- Cortisol blockers – These blocks the creation of a stress-related hormone called Cortisol, that is responsible for gaining weight in many people around the world. This category includes brands such as Dermacrine, AD-3.
After identifying the types of fat burners, let us now answer the main question which is the topic of this article: Are fat burners safe to intake for a person who would want to lose weight?
Health experts say that fat burners are considered as supplements and being such, they simply aid us in our goal of losing weight. This means that along with your intake of fat burners, you Acidaburn are expected to maintain a healthy diet and exercise regularly.
Most fat burners are supplements that contain different ratios of the same substances like caffeine, B vitamins, chromium, L-carnitine, and guggulesterone. Their effects are like energy drinks that get you up and motivated to go to the gym and workout.
We have to take note that they contain substances that affect your hormone levels and how fats are used by your body as a source of energy. The thermogenic effect of these supplements would often cause your body temperature to rise, allowing you to sweat more while working out in the gym. You cannot expect these supplements to just burn your unwanted fat without you cutting off on your regular meal and without doing any workout.
If you want to use these supplements to aid you in losing weight, you may do so but do not forget to include exercise and proper diet along with it. Some may also have side effects which may be harmful to the body so you would have to be extra careful.
Summing up, we can drink fat burners but we cannot just rely on them to be like magic pills. These supplements simply act as an aid which is the reason why most of the manufacturers would often indicate in their label that you would still need exercise and proper diet to see most of its effects.